At Aurubis, tips can be submitted anonymously using an external and independent Compliance Portal.
The attorneys of the Ombud Service (OSR) are available as a trustworthy and anonymous reporting office. The reporting office (OSR whistleblowing portal) can be contacted around the clock by telephone, web form, e-mail or fax to report indications of possible legal violations or other actions harmful to the company.
Reasons for a fact-based tip can be multifaceted, e.g.:
- Criminal acts such as corruption, fraud or theft
- Violations of antitrust law
- Discrimination based on racist motives or on age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, (social) origin, religion, world view, ethnicity, physical or mental impairment, marital status
- Harassment, hostility, threats, extortion, bullying or exclusion
- Violations in the supply chain, e.g. related to human rights, discrimination or environmental concerns.
The whistleblower does not suffer any disadvantage as a result of making a report. The anonymity of the whistleblower vis-à-vis Aurubis is guaranteed in all cases. All information is consistently followed up and the whistleblower is informed about the progress of the procedure.
OMBUD SERVICE Rechtsanwälte
OSR Investigativ© Compliance Portal
- Phone from Germany: +49 800 7300 731
- Phone from abroad: +49 7161 9877 958
- Fax: +49 7161 98 77 956